Thank you for your interest in Claremont School. Check our event calendar for a date to visit the school and learn more about our process.
Here are the details and form for the Interview Applicaton.
You can find the full application form here Application Package (PDF)
Find out all about our focused Summer School programs here.
After-school remediation in math and Language Arts are offered for all students, including those attending other schools in the area. Priority will be given to those attending The Claremont School. Further tutoring details can be found here.
- Complete the Application Form accompanied with a non-refundable fee of $350 payable to Claremont Educational Services, Inc. Application fee includes a written report with testing results and analysis.
- Once the Director has reviewed the application, an appointment will be made for a student interview and assessment lasting approximately 1.5 hours.
- If The Claremont School is deemed an appropriate place for the student, the parents will be notified and a meeting with the Director will be arranged.
- On acceptance, the parents will be required to pay a reservation deposit of $1000. School fees are $17,500 per annum less the reservation deposit.
- August and February installments include $500 materials fee.
|Due||1st August||1st November||1st February||1st April|